Yoga at Madrona
Yoga at Madrona MindBody provides invaluable life discovery tools for seniors, adults, teens, travelers and the yoga challenged and skeptical. You are neither too young nor too old ...we promise.
Classes are a fusion of several styles with our teachers being able to align the class to work with the diversity of folks that practice with us. More than just a physical practice, yoga is a way of life. It is an ancient discipline that promotes healing, growth, and transformation.
We seek to create a beautiful, fun and safe place to nurture and expand the heart through the practice of Yoga. We welcome all students and continue to diversify our offerings to support, deepen and meet your practice ... wherever you are at.
Mats and yoga props are available at the studio.
Unlimited Yoga class passes are available:
- 3 month summer special for $195 ($65/month)
- 1 month unlimited yoga pass for $80
- or drop in class rate of $12/class
Tuesday and Thursday:
- 5:15-6:30p.m. - VINYASA LEVEL 1& 2 with Shayann Hoffer, RYT ~ This class will emphasize correct body alignment and incorporate pranayama, vibrational healing, and chakra energetic connections.
Beginners Welcome! Let's celebrate together!
- 8:30-9:45 a.m. ALL LEVELS YOGA with Renee Klein, RYT 500 ~ Come breathe, stretch, move, balance and explore in a safe manner that honors each student's capabilities -- from newcomer to advanced yogi. This all levels class is based on yoga therapy, where bodies, minds, hearts and spirits can be healed and enriched. Flexibility not required!
Meet your Madrona YOGA Teachers:
Renee Klein: Renee is a Registered Yoga Therapist (RYT 500) who teaches in Port Townsend and Seattle. Trained in the therapeutic Viniyoga lineage with extensive study with numerous learned yogis of different traditions, she emphasizes accessibility in her teaching -- yoga is for everybody and every body, an ancient practice where bodies, minds, hearts and spirits can be healed and enriched.
Shayann Hoffer: Shayann started taking and teaching classes with Mary Beth Nehl in 2006, completing her 200 hour teacher training with Mary Beth in 2007. She has taught in Minnesota, Canada, and 2 years in Maui; always dedicating her time to taking her own practice of yoga deeper. She has studied Maya yoga and Svadhana, delved into vibrational healing and mantras. She is also an artist and painter. Shayann's gentle teaching style and vibrant energy welcomes you to her new classes.
“Yoga brings me closer to wholeness. I feel closer to the truth while tending to the physical body. This, and the awareness in breath brings strength and flexibility to the emotional, psychological, and spiritual side of my existence. It's hard to imagine life now without it. This ancient knowledge that has found its way to us, guiding us to see ourselves as connected, is truly a gifted seed to spread. I teach yoga because it is my dharma; IT found me as I found IT, to honor this, I honor you. I encourage all those whom want to learn more about themselves to join me in these classes, in this life, for the sake of love.