Please RSVP (Space is limited) by February 6th for the Morning, Afternoon or both sessions by contacting Terry: Sourcepoint@earthlink.net or call 360-821-8363
This event is exempt from the DISCOVER PASS requirement. Participants without a DISCOVER PASS - please park in Madrona's (Bldg 310) parking lot which is EXEMEPT during Madrona sponsored activities and classes. If you have a Discover Pass - please display and park on the
Northside of the building between Madrona and Copper Canyon Press - thank you. We support State Parks and promote the sale of the discover pass.
CAN'T ATTEND - YOU CAN STILL GIVE TO THE CAUSE ~ DONATE HERE
Madrona makes regular donations to its good-karma bank by continually giving back to the community. In 2013 we are supporting.
- Dove House Advocacy Group
- KPTZ Radio
- Marine Science Center
- Port Townsend Food Bank
- The Port Townsend K-12 OCEAN (Opportunity, Community, Experience, Academics, Navigation)
- JCCF Fund for Women & Girls
- Discounted Space Use by local artists
- 28 & Under class rate 50% off regular rate
- Ongoing Work Exchange Scholarship Program