Madrona is 55 miles from the Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry. Located in the historic Victorian seaport town of Port Townsend, Washington. Google Map of Madrona MindBody Institute
Transportation from Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA): Driving from SeaTac is an hour and fifty minute drive. You can rent a car at the airport, take public transportation or take one of these shuttle possibilities:
OLYMPIC SHUTTLE: Daily bus service to Port Townsend, Port Angeles (Victoria Ferry), Sequim, Seattle, SeaTac & points on the Olympic Peninsula. Phone (360) 417-0700 or Toll Free (800) 457-4492 for information and reservations. If you are planning to use the Olympic shuttle from SeaTac, you will need to ARRIVE at SEA Airport BY NOON (to catch the 12:50 shuttle) - arriving then in Port Townsend at 3:50 pm. If you notify the front desk we can arrange a pick up or you can catch a cab (Peninsula Taxi: 360-385-1872).
ROCKET TRANSPORT: This shuttle is DOOR to DOOR to/from SeaTac Airport. Call 1-877-697-6258 or go to their website www.gorocketman.com. Madrona is in East Jefferson County (for reference to their rate page). This shuttle will pick you up at the airport and deliver you right to Madrona. It is a little more expensive then the Olympic Shuttle, but will drop you off at Madrona and suit your individual schedule. Rates vary.
JEFFERSON TRANSIT (PUBLIC TRANSPORATION) to and from SeaTac without a car: An easy connection and affordable means of transporation to and from SeaTac Airport to Port Townsend Park and Ride. Three to four easy connection options per day. Download PDF.
- Fort Worden State Park Map
- Detailed written directions to Fort Worden & Port Townsend city map
- Port Townsend Area Maps
- Google Map of Madrona MindBody Institute
- Black Ball Transport, Coho Ferry (Victoria Ferry)
- Washington State Ferries
- Port Townsend - Keystone Ferry Service
- Edmonds - Kingston Ferry Service
- Seattle - Bainbridge Ferry Service
Port Townsend Information
- PT Guide: Links to everything you need to know about visiting Port Townsend, including other transportation options, lodging, restaurants, events and local color.
- Enjoy PT: Includes lodging and accommodations in town.
- Port Townsend Transportation Information
- SeaTac International Airport
- Jefferson County International Airport
- Dungeness Line - SHUTTLE - Port Townsend to/from SeaTac Airport